Version 3.5 is lost, and therefore unavailable at this time
Note: For v7.15, I am not sure if it's v7.15 or v7.15+. They were two different versions, v7.15+ was just a quick fix for v7.15 because there was a bug that I had forgotten to fix. If I remember correctly, it came out like 20 minutes after v7.15.
The current version of B-OGOnet, v7.22, was released sometime during 2012. It was going to be the final v7 of B-OGOnet. There was going to be a version 8, but Visual Basic 2010 (latest version at the time) messed up, and I lost everything, as it wasn't backed up. I began building B-OGOnet v8 from scratch, but many issues arose, and I decided it wasn't worth the effort, and I that should instead focus on other things. I almost built B-OGOnet 8/9/IX/whatever it was going to be called at some point in either 2014 or 2015 for OS X, but I realized I would need to learn browser building for OS X, so I decided to focus on other projects. Maybe one day I'll build a B-OGOnet 8 or something, but it's not planned for the near future. If I do build it, it will most likely drop the v from its name, and be called "B-OGOnet 8", "B-OGOnet 9" or "B-OGOnet IX".